Linen Drapery Curtains modern looked, well-designed, great quality, linen containing curtains will be become a perfect decoration for your room. Windows are the most beautiful portions of rooms and hence it should be paired with the best curtains. It can decorate your home, office, cafe, restaurant and give you an elegant and magnificant look.
HOW TO MEASURE:
First, Choose the width from the drop-down box above.The width listed are before folds/pleats.When measuring width for curtains, we recommend to at least 2X or 3X the desired width in order to form beautiful drapes when the curtains are closed.
Second, Choose the length from the drop-down box above.Full length of the panel is from the bottom hem to the top of curtain rod.Please double check measurements before place the order.
Third, Enter the curtain color number on the pictures you want in the ""add your personalization"" box.Please pay attention, colors might vary due to computer monitor settings and lightening.
Due to the fiber variety color deviations may happen.
Fourth, Choose top processing method.Could be crafted with rod pocket or grommets. pinch pleats or tie-top are also possible, if you prefer them please contact with us. If you prefer grommet, write the eyelet color of the grommet in the ""add your personalization"" box.Please double check order before finalizing.
The curtains can be made in any size. If you need any custom size please contact me for a special order.
HEADING Options :
Grommet (inner diameter: 1.5 inches )
DENSITY: 950 gr/m2
QUALITY: 1st quality luxury fabric made in Turkey.No harmful chemicals used in the product. Fabric is OEKO-TEXÂ® Standard 100 certified
HANDLING: Dry cleanable or Machine washable at 30 C. Curtains must be washed in laundry bags, curtain hooks must be kept outside the bag. Ironed at low temperatures. No bleach. Do not tumble dry.
DELIVERY TIME:PROCESSING: 1 - 2 weeks, SHIPPING: 1 to 3 days
SHIPPING: FREE SHIPPING
Your phone number is requested for the order delivery with courier company (FedEx depending on the country).
Thank you for visiting our shop!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alev Deniz Üyepazarci, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at. Alternately, you may mail me at: email@example.com
Alev Deniz Üyepazarcı ısırgan sokak G3, Bursa/Turkey 16140